COURSE CODE: ADFAD110
DURATION (including Work Experience):
Full Time: Eleven (11) Weeks….five days per week….8.30am to 5.00pm
Part Time: Contact ISAT to see if you can study this course part-time
LANGUAGE: This course is available in ENGLISH, PORTUGUESE OR TETUM
For the best price on this course and all your training needs…CONTACT ISAT
Participants will gain the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for general office work and undertake a range of simple tasks under close supervision. The range of technical skills and knowledge is limited.
A total of thirteen (13) units must be completed, including:
- ADFAD1001A Organise and complete daily work activities;
- ADFAD1002A Use business equipment and resources
- ADFAD1003A Participate in safe work practices;
- ADFAD1004A Use environmentally sustainable work practices;
- ADFAD1005A Work effectively in a business environment;
- ADFAD1006A Use workplace communication skills;
- ADFAD1007A Prepare for work experience;
- ADFAD1008A Undertake work experience;
- ADFFI1001A Develop and use a personal financial diary;
- ADFIT1001A Operate a personal computer;
- EFALN1002A Read and write simple documents for the workplace in Tetum;
- EFALN1003B Work with numbers and measures for the workplace;
- EFALS1001A Conduct short basic conversation in English.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Certificate of Completion.