ADFAD110 Certificate I in Administration
COURSE DURATION (including Work Experience):
Full Time: Eleven (11) Weeks….five days per week….8.30am to 5.00pm
Part Time: Twenty-five (25) Weeks….two days per week….8.30am to 5.00pm
Full Time: $62.oo per week….4 weeks in advance
Part Time: $27.50 per week….4 weeks in advance
REGISTRATION FEE: $10.oo per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills needed to prepare for general office work and undertake a range of simple tasks under close supervision. The range of technical skills and knowledge is limited.
A total of thirteen (13) units must be completed, including:
- ADFAD1001A Organise and complete daily work activities;
- ADFAD1002A Use business equipment and resources
- ADFAD1003A Participate in safe work practices;
- ADFAD1004A Use environmentally sustainable work practices;
- ADFAD1005A Work effectively in a business environment;
- ADFAD1006A Use workplace communication skills;
- ADFAD1007A Prepare for work experience;
- ADFAD1008A Undertake work experience;
- ADFFI1001A Develop and use a personal financial diary;
- ADFIT1001A Operate a personal computer;
- EFALN1002A Read and write simple documents for the workplace in Tetun;
- EFALN1003B Work with numbers and measures for the workplace;
- EFALS1001A Conduct short basic conversation in English.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Certificate of Completion.