ADFAD211 Certificate II in Administration
Duration: Twelve (12) Weeks – including Work Experience
Normal Course Price: $1200 per person
ISAT Members Price: $700 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills needed to perform basic office procedures, computers, customer relations, language and numeracy and is for individuals working at entry level in office administration undertaking routine tasks under supervision.
A total of sixteen (16) units must be completed, including:
- ADFAD1003A Participate in safe work practices;
- ADFAD1004A Use environmentally sustainable work practices;
- ADFAD2002A Handle mail;
- ADFAD2001A File and maintain workplace information;
- ADFAD2005A Communicate in the workplace;
- ADFAD2006A Deliver a service to customers;
- ADFSF2001A Maintain daily financial business records;
- ADFIT2002A Create and use spreadsheets;
- ADFIT2001A Produce simple word processed documents;
- ADFIT2003A Use web browsers and email;
- ADFAD1007A Prepare for work experience;
- ADFAD1008A Undertake work experience;
- EFALN2003B Work with numbers concepts for the workplace;
- EFALN2002A Read and write routine documents for the workplace in Tetun;
- EFALS2001A Conduct basic workplace oral communication in English;
- EFALS2002A Read and write basic workplace information in English.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Certificate of Completion.