ADFSF211 Certificate II in Financial Services
Duration: Twelve (12) Weeks – including Work Experience
Normal Course Price: $1200 per person
ISAT Members Price: $700 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed to perform entry level roles in financial institutions and may undertake a range of simple tasks under supervision and some self managed work. The range of technical skills and knowledge is limited.
A total of sixteen (16) units must be completed, including:
- ADFAD1003A Participate in safe work practices;
- ADFAD1004A Use environmentally sustainable work practices;
- ADFAD2006A Deliver a service to customers;
- ADFSF2004A Communicate effectively in a financial institution;
- ADFSF2002A Prepare and manage a personal budget;
- ADFSF2003A Work within the Timor-Leste financial sector;
- ADFSF2005A Sell financial products and services;
- ADFIT2001A Produce simple word processed documents;
- ADFIT2002A Create and use spreadsheets;
- ADFIT2003A Use web browsers and email;
- EFALN2003B Work with numbers concepts for the workplace;
- EFALN2002A Read and write routine documents for the workplace in Teton;
- EFALS2001A Conduct basic workplace oral communication in English;
- EFALS2002A Read and write basic workplace information in English;
- ADFAD1007A Prepare for Work Experiences;
- ADFAD1008A Undertake Work Experience.
Participants who complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Certificate of Completion.