ADFSF311 Certificate III in Financial Services
Duration: Sixteen (16) Weeks – including Work Experience
Normal Course Price: $1500 per person
ISAT Members Price: $800 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed to perform customer facing roles in financial institutions and may undertake a range of tasks under supervision and some self-managed work. The range of technical skills and knowledge is intermediate.
A total of fifteen (15) units must be completed, including:
- ADFSF3001A Undertake financial calculations;
- ADFSF3003A Prepare credit application;
- ADFSF3005 Process customer transactions;
- ADFSF3002 Open, maintain and close accounts;
- ADFSF3004 Handle and balance cash;
- ADFSF3006 Promote customer awareness of financial literacy;
- ADFAD3001A Work as part of a team;
- ADFIT3001A Design and produce workplace documents;
- ADFIT3002A Produce spreadsheets;
- ADFIT2004A Operate computing packages;
- EFALN3003A Use numbers-calculation and problem solving for the workplace;
- EFALN3002A Read and write more complex documents for the workplace in Tetun;
- EFALS3001A Conduct routine workplace oral communication in English;
- EFALS3002A Read and write routine workplace information in English;
- ADFAD3002A Participate in a practical work placement.
Participants who complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Certificate of Completion.