EFAFA314 Certificate III in Training and Assessment
COURSE DURATION (including Work Experience):
Full Time: Eight (8) Weeks….five days per week….8.30am to 5.00pm
Part Time: Twenty (20) Weeks….two days per week….8.30am to 5.00pm
Full Time: $124.oo per week….4 weeks in advance
Part Time: $49.75 per week….4 weeks in advance
REGISTRATION FEE: $10.oo per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed to support a qualified trainer & assessor and help in the delivery of some training. At this level, the individual would work under the supervision of a qualified trainer.
A total of eight (8) units must be completed, including:
- EFAFA3001B Plan for assessment;
- EFAFA3002B Participate in assessment reviews;
- EFAFA3003B Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning;
- EFAFA3004B Help with assessment;
- EFAFA3005B Ensure a healthy and safe learning environment;
- EFAFA3006B Establish effective workplace relationships in a training centre;
- EFAFA3007B Work effectively in vocational training;
- EFAFA3008B Plan, organise and monitor work placement and on-the-job training.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Certificate of Completion.