EFAFA311 Certificate III in Training and Assessment
Duration: Sixteen (16) Weeks – including Work Experience
Normal Course Price: $1500 per person
ISAT Members Price: $800 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed to support a qualified trainer & assessor and help in the delivery of some training. At this level, the individual would work under the supervision of a qualified trainer.
A total of seven (7) units must be completed, including:
- EFAFA3001A Plan for assessment;
- EFAFA3002A Participate in assessment reviews;
- EFAFA3003A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning;
- EFAFA3004A Help with assessment;
- EFAFA3005A Ensure a healthy and safe learning environment;
- EFAFA3006A Establish effective workplace relationships in a training centre;
- EFAFA3007A Work effectively in vocational training.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Certificate of Completion.