Duration: Three (3) Days
Normal Course Price: $400 per person
ISAT Members Price: $250 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed to drive, operate and control a light vehicle in a safe manner.
- Safe operation of motor vehicle;
- Road rules and responsibilities;
- Safe driving techniques on non-4WD roads;
- Driving in Timor-Leste;
- Defensive driving (Defensive driving formula, occupant protection, drugs and alcohol, city/suburban driving, rural driving);
- Basic vehicle maintenance, know your car, checking water, tyres, oil, lights, etc;
- Vehicle inspection reports;
- Ability to select/access maintenance equipment correctly, including spares and fluids, prior to operation after consideration of contextual issues;
- Driving in different weather conditions.
Theoretical and Practical Assessments are conducted within the ISAT training centre.
Note: each participant or company must attend with their own, fully insured vehicle and ISAT neither warrants nor accepts any responsibility for accidents or incidents which occur.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.