Duration: One (1) Day
Normal Course Price: $135 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills in two areas:
Firefighting – elementary firefighting equipment and procedures, including:
- Identify different types of extinguishers;
- Determine classifications of fire;
- Understand the use of hose reels and fire blankets;
- Identify requirements for equipment location signsUnderstand the principles of fire extinguishment;
- Comply with maintenance requirements.
Emergency Evacuation – identifying an emergency in the workplace and participating in an evacuation of personnel from the workplace to a muster point, including:
- Identify what is an emergency hazard;
- Understand emergency protection system and emergency control equipment;
- Understand hazardous work and evacuation system;
- Identify situations which may compromise Emergency Systems.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.