Duration: One (1) Day
Normal Course Price: $135 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills needed to handle dangerous goods and hazardous substances, including identifying requirements for working with dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances; confirming site incident procedures; and selecting appropriate handling techniques.
This course is relevant to anyone working in the transport, warehousing, distribution and storage industries who may handle dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances where work must be performed:
- in compliance with the relevant OH&S regulations concerning the safe handling of dangerous goods and hazardous substances;
- under general supervision;
- within the application of Codes of Practice;
- within established procedures for the safe handling of dangerous goods and hazardous substances.
The course includes:
- Identify requirements for working with dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances;
- Confirm site incident procedures;
- Select appropriate handling techniques.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.