ADFAD1003A Participate in Safe Work Practices
Duration: One (1) Day
Normal Course Price: $135 per person
ISAT Members Price: $70 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills needed to understand the importance of Health and Safety practices in the workplace.
The course includes:
- Work health and safety in industry;
- Able to identify and understand personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Understanding common workplace risks and hazards;
- How to report an incident or accident occurring in the workplace;
- How to use the knowledge in the event of an emergency or risk at the workplace.
This training aligns to SECTION IV Occupational Health and Safety of the Timor-Leste Labor code.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Statement of Attainment.