Duration: One & half (1 & 1/2) Days
Normal Course Price: $300 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the advanced practical skills for using Microsoft Excel computer program.
The course includes:
- Use multiple worksheets and workbooks efficiently;
- Use advanced formatting options including styles, themes and backgrounds;
- Create outlines and subtotals;
- Create and apply cell names;
- Rearranging pivot chart;
- Working with tables;
- Formatting pivot data;
- Insert and edit hyperlinks;
- Use specialized functions;
- Share workbooks by email;
- Analyze data with logical and lookup functions;
- Worksheet auditing and protection;
- Use advanced formula to calculate data;
- File sharing and merging and workbook templates;
- Inserting graphics and Importing data;
- Work with pivot tables and pivot charts.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.