ADFIT2002A Create and use spreadsheets
Duration: Two (2) Days
Normal Course Price: $300 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills for using Microsoft Excel computer program.
The course includes:
- Adjust workspace, furniture and equipment to the correct height and position to work safely;
- Identify opportunities to minimize the use of energy and resources;
- Enter data (numbers, text or symbols) into cells correctly;
- Enter simple formula and check it for accuracy;
- Correct the formula when error message occurs;
- Format the spreadsheet including adjusting the page and cell layout;
- Open, view, and use different toolbars;
- Create chart using the selected data in the spreadsheet including data labels and legend;
- Select the chart type and design appropriate to the numerical data;
- Preview the final spreadsheet before printing, check for accuracy and design and print the spreadsheet.
This course is a nationally recognised unit of competence “ADFIT2002A Create and use spreadsheets”.
This unit is also recognised under the ADFSF211 Certificate II in Financial Services and ADFAD211 Certificate II in Administration qualifications.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.