ADFIT3002A Produce spreadsheets
Duration: Two (2) Days
Normal Course Price: $300 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills for using Microsoft Excel computer program.
The course includes:
- Identify the purpose, audience and the requirements of the spreadsheet;
- Design the structure and layout of the spreadsheet;
- Enter data (numbers, text or symbols) into cells correctly;
- Use style sheets and automatic functions to make sure the design and layout is consistent throughout the spreadsheet;
- Name and save the spreadsheet;
- Use formulae such average, division, multiplication, percentage, subtraction and sum and test the formulae to make sure it is accurate;
- Select the chart type and design that is the best for the type of data;
- Create charts using the data in the spreadsheet;
- Change the chart type and layout using different formatting features;
- Preview, adjust and print the spreadsheet and charts.
This course is a nationally recognised unit of competence “ADFIT3002A Produce Spreadsheets”.
This unit is also recognised under the ADFSF311 Certificate III in Financial Services qualification.
Participants who complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.