Duration: One (1) Day
Normal Course Price: $150 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the advanced practical skills for using Microsoft Outlook computer program.
The course includes:
- PC hardware and peripheral devices and how they connect to each other and the internet;
- Correct use of the mouse and keyboard and observe the principles of OHS;
- Overview of the internet and how it can be accessed and used;
- Online navigation, search engines and how to be safe and secure online;
- Using the internet to conduct an advanced search and analyze the result;
- Setting up an account;
- Sending and receiving an email;
- Conducting transactions;
- Using social media;
- Uploading and downloading content;
- Backing up your data and information.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.