ADFIT2001A Produce Simple Word Processed Documents
Duration: Two (2) Days
Normal Course Price: $300 per person
ISAT Members Price: $150 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills for using Microsoft Word computer program.
The course includes:
- Adjust workspace, furniture and equipment to the correct height and position to work safely;
- Identify the parts of keyboard and position fingers correctly to touch type;
- Using touch typing techniques;
- Develop speed and accuracy;
- Produce documents;
- Identify the purpose of the document, the people it is intended for and the presentation requirements;
- Identify the organization’s requirements for document style, layout and design;
- Use simple formatting tools to format the documents;
- Adjust page layout to meet the needs of the task;
- Use and format tables and images in a document;
- Use manuals and the help function to overcome problems with the presentation of the documents;
- Preview the final document before printing, check for accuracy and design and print the document.
This course is a nationally recognised unit of competence “ADFIT2001A Produce Simple Word Processed Document”.
This unit is also recognised under the ADFSF211 Certificate II in Financial Services II and ADFAD211 Certificate II in Administration qualifications.
Participants who successfully completed the course will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.