ADFIT3001A Design and Produce Workplace Documents
Duration: Two (2) Days
Normal Course Price: $300 per person
ISAT Members Price: $150 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills for using Microsoft Word computer program.
The course includes:
- Identify the purpose, audience and the requirements of the documents;
- Design the structure and layout of the document;
- Design the document so it is easy to read and looks attractive;
- Use style sheets and automatic functions such as auto correct, auto date, auto text and auto format;
- Insert a standard table into a document, changing cells according to the needs of the data;
- Insert and delete columns and rows as necessary;
- Insert images and other data that are needed in the document;
- Use advanced features such as alternate headers and footers, drawing tools, mail merge, newspaper columns, sections, templates, style and others;
- Enter or import and edit text in the document;
- Preview, adjust and print the documents;
- Use help functions to overcome problems.
This course is a nationally recognised unit of competence “ADFIT3001A Design and Produce Workplace Documents”.
This unit is also recognised under the ADFSF311 Certificate III in Financial Services qualification.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.