Duration: Five (5) Days
Normal Course Price: $500 per person
ISAT Members Price: $350 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the basic practical skills needed to drive, operate and control a light vehicle in a safe manner.
- Learning how to drive;
- Safe operation of motor vehicle;
- Timor-Leste road rules and responsibilities;
- Vehicle safety checks, pre starts and post operations;
- Safe driving techniques;
- Driving in Timor-Leste;
- Offensive versus defensive driving;
- Basic vehicle maintenance, know your car, checking water, tyres, oil, lights, etc.
Theoretical and Practical Assessments are conducted within the ISAT training centre.
Note: each participant or company must attend with their own, fully insured vehicle and ISAT neither warrants nor accepts any responsibility for accidents or incidents which occur.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.