Duration: Two (2) Days
Normal Course Price: $2,500 per group – maximum of 6 people per group
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed to drive, operate and control a 2WD (two wheel drive) and 4WD (four wheel drive) vehicle in a safe manner.
The course includes:
- Understanding basic principles of 2WD;
- Understanding basic principles of 4WD;
- Safe operation of 2WD and 4WD vehicle;
- What to look for when carrying out routine pre-operational checks under the bonnet, under the body, tyres, lights and on external and internal items and accessories;
- Being mindful of 4WD activities in a manner which minimizes environmental impact;
- What maintenance equipment correctly to carry;
- What food and water supplies for the journey;
- Being safe at all times, including weather and ground conditions;
- Safe vehicle loading practices and also to secure items of personal luggage safely;
- 4WD terminologies, operations and recovery
THIS COURSE IS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
Participants will learn how to safely operate a motor vehicle. This course IS NOT for learners. Participants MUST have a current Timor-Leste Drivers License and experience in driving a motor vehicle BEFORE enrolling in this course.
Note: each participant or company must attend with their own, fully insured vehicle (at least one vehicle for 6 people) and ISAT neither warrants nor accepts any responsibility for accidents or incidents which occur that damage property and/or injure participants.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.