GENWHS301A Work Health and Safety Card
Duration: Four (4) Days
Normal Course Price: $500 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed for the role of Work Health and Safety Representative (GENWHS301A) in the workplace.
The course includes:
- The work health and safety (WHS) framework;
- Notifiable incidents and investigation techniques;
- Causes of incidents and establishing safe work places;
- Hazard identification and elimination or minimization of risks;
- Safety inspections and directing unsafe work to cease;
- Communication, consultation requirements, issue resolution and negotiation;
- Role, responsibilities and functions of Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs);
- Role, responsibilities and functions of Health and Safety Committees.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.