ADFAD2005A Communicate in the Workplace
Duration: One (1) Day
Normal Course Price: $135 per person
With this ISAT advanced training course participants will gain knowledge and the practical skills needed for effective communication through different mediums with customers and colleagues in the workplace.
The course includes:
- Establishing and maintaining communication with clients and colleagues;
- The most appropriate method of communication;
- Using communication equipment and systems;
- Communicating in a clear and concise manner;
- Identifying and report faults in communication equipment;
- Body language and non-verbal communication;
- Communication processes with other personnel to assist flow of work activities;
- Written communication for effective work practices;
- Electronic communication, equipment and system components.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.